We’re Proud to Be AISC Certified
Just what is AISC Certification, and why is it important for a sign structure fabrication shop? According to the AISC website, this certification sets the quality standard for the structural steel industry and is the most recognized national quality certification program for that industry.
Companies who have received certification are put through a rigorous examination, and must pass annual audits to ensure that a robust quality management system is in place. The audit process looks at not only individual quality standards, but also administration, documentation and procedures. It is designed to make sure that certified contractors meet very stringent safety and quality requirements time and time again.
You can be confident in choosing an AISC certified fabrication shop for your next project for the following reasons:
- Systems are in place that result in the highest quality
- Processes are reviewed annually to ensure adherence
- You can trust that your project will be delivered in perfect condition
- You can trust that your project will be structurally sound
- You can trust that your vendor will deliver on what they promise
If you’re interested in learning more about AISC certification standards, you can visit the AISC website. Or, feel free to contact us directly to learn more about our AISC certified fabrication shop. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click the AISC graphic below to visit our page on the AISC.org website.